NX Projection Tool
Optimal performance of your hollow fiber nanofiltration membrane system
NX Filtration’s unique hollow fiber direct nanofiltration (dNF) membrane technology removes micropollutants, color, nano plastics, multivalent salts and pharmaceuticals from water in one single step: without pre-treatment chemicals and with significant energy savings.
Request a demonstration?
NXPT 3.0 offers insights in specific energy consumption and operating costs. It has a user-friendly interface with a minimal learning curve (e.g. easy switching from metric to imperial units and printable PDF reports).
NXPT 3.0 provides complete hydraulic projections of number of stages, modules per stage, flows and pressures during filtration, as well as cleaning cycles.
- Automatic ion-balance adjustor for inaccurate/incomplete water analyses
Runs projections at different temperatures, recoveries and cross-flow velocities
- Option of Christmas Tree or Feed-and-Bleed designs depending on feed quality and permeate quality required
- Cleaning strategy based on specifically selected feed water type
- Additional input options such as booster pumps, module groupings and cleaning intervals and durations
- Estimation of the product water quality for inorganic as well as organic compounds
- Calculation of saturation indices for common scaling minerals